Thursday 25 August 2016

I started another blog for Warhammer...

I have another blog and recently rebooted it, it's for my small collection of Games Workshops Warhammer 40,000 stuff.

Rogue Trader and all my Warhammer 40k second edition books are some of my most prized possessions. I went off the plastic miniatures a bit as I matured and became a sculptor, but now I'm slowly dipping my toe back into it.

Aside from being annoyed about having to file and clean up lots of plastic parts, I love the design and imagery of it all. 

Here's my blog banner, please check it out if you want to see my hand on some Games Workshop stuff!







2 comments:

  1. Great news, look forward to your modelling efforts there :) 2nd Edition is my preferred 40k also. Straight forward enough without too much stream lining. Heading over now to bookmark :D

    ReplyDelete